Happy 1st Birthday to Grace!
This is actually taken before Grace's birthday, but I like this picture and it is the same dress she wore for her Scoville Family Birthday Party. Grandma Joy was so kind to invite us all over for a birthday dinner for Gracie. She had the cutest decorations up and had a delicious kid dinner featuring homemade Cheese Noodles--one of Grace's favorites.
Joy made this amazing carousel cake. It was adorable!
Gracie enjoying her chocoate cake
To celebrate the big day--July 2nd--We went over to This is the Place Park for a quick look at the animals and a train ride.
Grace pointing at the Pigs.
Not quite so sure about the baby sheep.
Then we came back to our house to play with Johnny and Alex in the new kid pool. Grace is quite the water baby.
After the pool, we had a nice barbeque (first of the season) on the deck.
This is the butterfly cake I made for Gracie. The number 1 is blocking its eyes, but you get the general idea.
We discovered that Grace loves to chew on Corn Cobbs.
By the time we got to presents she was not in the best mood. (Of course on the day of her birhtday of all days she wouldn't take a nap so she was not her best self. Too bad.)
Aunt Shell trying on one of Grace's gifts. Grace loves to grab people's sunglasses off their heads.
Grace showing off one of her birthday gifts the day after.
Gracie, you have come a long way in 1 year, girly. You are growing so well. You are learning so fast. You are one fun gal to have around. Now, if you can only learn to sleep...maybe that will be your birthday gift to Mommy =)
Happy Birthday to my one and only!





















Happy Birthday to my bouncing one year old! What joy you bring into my life. I love seeing your smile when I wake up and recieving your kiss before I go to bed. I send all my love to you Gracie Girl, and I send a huge amount of love to your amazing mom! What an incredible mommy you are Tam! I love you both!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Gracie! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. What a beautiful little girl... her hair has gotten so blond in just the last month! Thinking of you always. Let's talk soon! Love you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing part of our cute little Gracie's life with us. We miss you both! She is such a little wonder! All the Hannemans and Boyacks love Grace!
ReplyDeleteAunt Karen
Okay, just found your blog off of Mark & Jamie's, and had to say HI! Oh my goodness, Grace is beautiful, and so big! Tammy, you look so great! Anyway, just had to say hello! :)
ReplyDeleteT & T Turner